GA-P35-DS3P RAID DRIVER

Sat Aug 25, BB code is On. A step by step would be awesome. Hi, Thanks for the reply but that's not what i'm looking for. I'm yet to work in any organisation where any data loss is considered acceptable.
Uploader: Mauzilkree
Date Added: 9 January 2014
File Size: 64.24 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 29785
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3P RAID Setup?

To make sure you don't have any problems you could delete the raid drive in the gigabyte rom firstly -actually this maybe the problem as you might need to do this when installing a new OS -all data raic be lost then change the bios setting to AHCI - im not sure this necessary as it might do it automatically. The two purple connectors are for the other controller.

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Service Pack 1 Build 6. If I hadn't rraid the heatsinks for my mosfets, I wouldn't have put some on this chip.

Sat Dec 29, I have tried various raid drivers and have had no luck with any. When installing Windows you obviously get to the aprt where you ga-p35-vs3p to load the floppy drivers to For help making this question more broadly applicable, visit the help center.

If there any distinct advantage or disadvantage to using one over the other? Micron Controller, and the yellow is the Intel Controller.

I seriously doubt the chip needs cooling. I just can't get my head around why I can't install Win 7 64, there just deosn't seem to be a way around this driver issue. Can you ga-p35-ds3; a link about making your own heatsinks? In devicemanager it installs it as a "standard IDE-controller", with a yellow triangle on "This device can't start" it says.

Hi Crispy, Thanks for that post but unfortunately I still have the same problem. In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock. My recommendation for you is to avoid RAID0 completely.

This setup will allow you to continue functioning in the event of a single hard drive failure on either array. I could install to another drive without Raid with no problems but then I will lose the benefit of Raid and would like to dual boot on my raid with my current OS which is Vista. Scarface I have the same mobo and i'm building next weekend. You'll have to ask that question to Intel.

Just the Gigabyte Sata II chip. Sorry I havent any prior experience - it is an interesting concept though. All times are GMT Sat Aug 25, 1: A step by step would be awesome. Thank you in advance. Dave Lucre 1, 9 I want to use raid. Find More Posts by whest. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service.

How best to connect several SATA raid to Gigabyte GAP35DS3R motherboard - Super User

If one drive fails in a RAID 0 all data is lost permanently. The two purple SATA jacks are for the Gigabyte raid controller and the remaining six yellow-orange jacks are for the Intel raid controller.

I was considering getting the same board and doing the same thing but was equally clueless and this has been GREAT. Copyright c Tweak Town Pty Ltd.

Comments